Increase Productivity and Security with Inbound Faxing
With Inbound Fax Management for Communication Director, you can manage and monitor inbound faxes just like outbound reports.
Communication Director receives an inbound fax, reviews the number dialed or the sender’s number, and delivers the fax according to the rules in the Communication Director database. It’s that simple!
Receiving faxes electronically increases productivity and reduces the expense of physical fax machines, paper and toner. Furthermore, your organization is better protected with the assurance that faxes are securely and efficiently routed to the correct recipient or destination.
Looking for more information?
How can Inbound Faxing Benefit You?
- Meet Regulatory Compliance
- Secure Delivery Methods
- Prevent PHI from being left out in the open
Customizable Delivery Options
- Automatically deliver faxes according to recipient’s preference
- Compatible with electronic delivery methods including email, network print, and file transfer
- Route faxes to the correct recipients without manual intervention
- No need to print faxes and manage paper