Migrating to MEDITECH’s Scanning and Archiving with Forward Advantage
Located in State College, Pennsylvania, Mount Nittany Medical Center is a 260-bed, acute-care facility offering medical, surgical, diagnostic and community services. Mount Nittany is one of the region’s top employers with 1400 healthcare professionals and support staff. As a provider of EMR access to 200+ clinicians for 11 years, Mount Nittany needed a streamlined approach to maintaining access to the data in their document imaging systems. Their existing system was experiencing frequent problems and was not consistently providing access for every department throughout the medical center.
Streamline Your MEDITECH SCA Conversion
Interested in learning more about migration and conversion services?
Hear first-hand how you can optimize MEDITECH’s Scanning and Archiving module
Watch this 20-minute video to learn how conversion services can improve the accuracy and efficiency of your migration
Benefits of a Forward Advantage Migration
- Efficient process for scanning with MEDITECH platform.
- Achieved 80-90% goal of a paperless system.
- Provided consistent access for all Mount Nittany Medical Center clinicians.
- Created a streamlined process to complete the job in as little as 1 month.
- Furthermore, the minimal hospital resource involvement and timely migration of scanned images and archives presented a peace of mind that the implementation was efficiently streamlined and no data was left behind.
About Mount Nittany Medical Center
Mount Nittany Medical Center is a 260-bed acute care facility offering medical, surgical, diagnostic and community services to help patients reach their healthiest potential. One of the region’s top places to work, Mount Nittany Health employs about 2,400 skilled healthcare professionals and support staff and credentials hundreds of employed and non-employed physicians in more than 60
specialties and subspecialties. The Medical Center is located in State College, Pa., and is part of Mount Nittany Health.