Comprehensive Identity and Multifactor Authentication
Simplified Multifactor Authentication for Medical Devices, Remote Access, EPCS and Clinical Workflows
Imprivata Confirm ID for EPCS
- Meets DEA requirements for the electronic prescribing of controlled substances with:
- Provider identity proofing
- Supervised enrollment of credentials
- Two-factor authentication
- Auditing and reporting
- Integrates with leading EMRs and e-prescribing applications
- Supports hands-free authentication and push-token authentication
- Part of the MEDITECH endorsed EPCS solution – Learn more about the MEDITECH-approved EPCS signing solution
Imprivata Confirm ID for Clinical Workflows
- Simplifies authentication by replacing passwords with fast, convenient methods such as the tap of a proximity badge or scan of a fingerprint.
- Enhances security
- Increases provider satisfaction with convenient authentication modalities
- Integrates with leading EHRs and other clinical applications
- Creates an audit trail for all transactions involving patient health information
- Common clinical workflows:
- Witness signing
- Pharmacy dispensing
- Medication administration
- Patient flow
Imprivata Confirm ID for Remote Access
- Improves security by enabling enterprise-wide two-factor authentication for remote network access
- Safeguards against phishing attempts and other targeted cyberattacks
- Supports authentication from a mobile device with the simple press of a button
- Enables multifactor authentication for all enterprise users:
- Clinical Staff
- Administrative employees
Imprivata Confirm ID for Medical Devices
- Improves security by enabling authentication to access medical devices and/or transact with patient information
- Enhances visibility of all user interactions with patient records on Medical Devices meeting compliance requirements and safeguarding PHI
- Simplifies workflows for clinicians by providing a seamless integration with leading medical devices
- Creates workflow efficiency when usernames and passwords are replaced with proximity badges enabling fast, automated authentication
MEDITECH-Approved EPCS and Signing Solution
Forward Advantage is the MEDITECH-approved reseller for Imprivata Confirm ID and a strategic partner in their integrated EPCS solution.
MEDITECH partners with DrFirst, Imprivata and Forward Advantage to address the market and compliance-driven requirements of EPCS. Years of successfully collaborating with DrFirst for e-prescribing and Imprivata for advanced authentication technologies, that are implemented by Forward Advantage, makes us well positioned to address stringent EPCS authentication regulations.
Your Imprivata Confirm ID Reseller and Deployment Experts
Trust Forward Advantage and our 25 years optimizing healthcare workflows to maximize your Imprivata Confirm ID investment.
Schedule a demo today, and see what we can do for you.