Improving the Process for Inbound Faxes with RapidFiler and Communication Director
Fauquier Health Insights
INFORMATION SYSTEMS BUSINESS ANALYST
Did you implement RapidFiler and Communication Director Inbound Faxing functionality at the same time?
Yes, Inbound Faxing was added for RapidFiler, but we were also interested in other options it presented like sending faxes to emails and to folders outside of RapidFiler. If hospitals haven’t considered digital inbound faxing, they should. We’ve removed three mass-multifunction printers and have avoided using countless reams of paper.
- Wellness Center – receiving cardio rehab orders
- Physical Medicine – communication with area providers for PT/OT/ST
- Case Management – sending and receiving insurance and intake information for patients
- Materials Management – receiving order confirmations
- Interventional Radiology and Outpatient Special Procedures – orders (specifically STAT orders sent by area physicians for emergency tests and procedures)
- Medical Staff Coordination – receiving massive amounts of paperwork associated with vetting doctors.
View Our Solutions
Learn about enterprise-wide information exchange and faxing