Expand Your Report Delivery Options with File Transfer
Would you like more information or a demo?
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch soon.
How can File Transfer Benefit You?
Eliminate Paper Processes
- Deliver files to a secure FTP site where physician office staff can quickly and securely obtain patient reports.
- Route physicians’ orders to a directory instead of a fax machine, and streamline your schedulers’ process by empowering them to work from a computer, eliminating the paper process.
- Upon result or sign-off, route report files to an ED directory for quick review by staff, and allow for printing only when desired.
Provides a Variety of File Formats
- Reports are delivered via SmartRoute functionality and either left in their original format or converted into TIFF, DCX, or copyable/non-copyable PDF formats.
- Converts most PCL documents into text files, which may provide support for transfer into other systems.
Create File and Path Names Automatically
- No need to name and save report files at the destination.
- Specify path names and file names based on information collected during the SmartRoute process.
- Flexible configuration using a wide range of variables to create file names and path names automatically.